Flood insurance coverage above the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policy limits
The National Flood Insurance Program limits coverage on residential buildings to $250,000, but 50% of the homes in the U.S. are worth over $408,000. Your clients with high-valued homes may want additional coverage in the event of a catastrophic flood.
The Excess Flood solution enables you to offer higher limits of flood coverage to your clients, so that in the event of a superstorm, your client is better situated to be able to recover more.
Download Excess Flood Highlight Sheet
- Coverage up to $5MM (building and contents combined) for structures with replacement cost value up to $15MM
- Available in all states except AK, DC, and KY
- We offer coverage for all residential risks except condominiums
- Buildings in Emergency Program
- Contents coverage without building coverage
- Residential Condominium Building Association Policies (RCBAP) and single condo units
- Risks with total replacement cost/actual cash value greater than $15MM