A simplified option to the NFIP
Private flood insurance may offer an attractive option to your eligible clients.
Designed for both residential properties in higher-risk and coastal areas where mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements apply and residential properties in lower-risk, non-mandatory flood zones.
Download EZ Flood Highlight Sheet
- Streamlined with only 12 underwriting questions
- No elevation certificate or photographs required
- Accepted by over 3,000 lenders*
- No waiting period**
- Coverage for catastrophic ground collapse
- Optional Additional Living Expenses (ALE), food spoilage and swimming pool clean-up coverage
- Residential properties
- Available in A and V flood zones for higher risk properties and B, C and X flood zones for lower risk properties
EZ Flood® Overview
Learn more about EZ Flood in this product overview video.
EZ Flood® How to Quote
Learn how to quote EZ Flood in this instructional video.
* Insured should confirm with the lender prior to canceling an NFIP policy and/or in advance of a loan closing transaction.
** Designed for single family residential homes – no waiting period when purchased in advance of a loan closing transaction.