A simplified option to the NFIP
Private flood insurance may offer an attractive option to your eligible clients.
Designed for residential properties in higher-risk and coastal areas where mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements apply.
Download EZ Flood Highlight Sheet
- Streamlined with only 12 underwriting questions
- No elevation certificate required
- No photographs required
- Accepted by over 3,000 lenders*
- A+ rated financial backing
- Competitively priced
- No waiting period**
- Available in all states except AK, DC, HI and KY
- Premiums tailored to risk
- Coverage for catastrophic ground collapse
- Optional Additional Living Expenses (ALE), food spoilage and swimming pool clean-up coverage
- Single-family residential homes
- Coverage for higher risk and coastal areas
EZ Flood® Overview
Learn more about EZ Flood in this product overview video.
EZ Flood® How to Quote
Learn how to quote EZ Flood in this instructional video.
* Insured should confirm with the lender prior to canceling an NFIP policy and/or in advance of a loan closing transaction.
** Designed for single family residential homes – no waiting period when purchased in advance of a loan closing transaction.